I’m available for consulting work either face-to-face (in Perth, Australia) or remotely (online) – most of my clients prefer a combination of the two. If you need help with almost any aspect of blogging or social media, I can help you, and if your queries get too technical – I’m no programmer! – I know where to send you.
Some of the tasks I have undertaken for clients in the past include:
- Assisting small businesses to start blogs and set up social media platforms to support their work: including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and more, depending on the industry
- Running social media audits to find strengths of current social media activity and to develop a strategy for future social media efforts
- Providing policy advice and strategy development on social media for government departments and not-for-profit organisations
- Running social media campaigns on Facebook and Twitter
- Helping freelancers and personal bloggers develop blogs to achieve a wide variety of aims
- Putting together professional development packages for schools
- Writing and editing blog content for travel, finance and parenting websites
Why hire Amanda?
I have a unique skill set to help you out with your social media and writing needs. Having worked in the online world of blogging, social media and website promotion for the last decade, I know the nuances of how to get people’s interest and attention without bashing them over the head! As an experienced and successful writer, and with communication skills honed by years of teaching English, I also know how to write, what to write and how to help you write it. Finally, I have a Masters of Education degree in online learning and adult education, plus many years of experience in training and coaching adults.
Oh and occasionally I can be funny. Especially if you give me chocolate first.